My client is looking for a rockstar sales person who can demonstrate a strong sales background.
The ideal candidate must be forward thinking, energetic, driven, self-starting, proactive and very professional on the telephone as 95% of the business is conducted over the phone. Suppliers range from the Americas right through to Australasia and the Far East
- The responsibility of the role involves being in constant contact with our suppliers – building relationships and getting exclusive deals.
- By dealing one-to-one and building a personal relationship with their suppliers, they will build trust and loyalty and ensure my client is first in line.
- The role also requires candidates to prospect for new suppliers in our industry, build relationships, gain an understanding and details of all upcoming equipment over the next 12 months to continually build our database.
- Candidates will be responsible for the negotiation of purchase in final stages of the sales process.
- This is a vital part of the sales process as you will be responsible to negotiate price, terms, and extras.
- High energy levels are a must, the candidate must always be pushing their portfolio of suppliers forward, they must be prepared to follow up and negotiate with suppliers out of main office hours i.e. when dealing with extreme time zones especially in the last stages of a sales deal when the sales team will rely heavily on you to perform precisely on time.
This is a full time role permanent position, salary is negotiable £28,000 – £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer