£18,000 – £20,000 DOE + Uncapped Commission (OTE up to £45,000)
Cordant people are currently looking for ambitious, money motivated individuals with previous Customer service or Telesales background for our client based in Cheadle
Who Will you be working for?
My client is a well established company within their field who have excelled within the market, offering customers a tailored solution to suit their personal needs and ensuring dignity and empathy is at the forefront of their deals.
You will find yourself in a busy and exciting environment making your day packed with new exciting challenges. As part of a team which has well established sales adviser’s and a huge success rate, you will have genuine career opportunities and chances to progress throughout the business allowing you to reach your full potential.
To be successful in this role you will be highly ambitious, resilient and have an exceptional work ethic which coincides with the core values of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Making outbound calls to customers with the intention of closing the sale.
- To establish an effective pipeline of prospective clients.
- To identify prospective customer needs and deliver professional presentations in order to ensure targets are met.
- To generate referrals from clients/ Customers.
- Identify and overcome objections.
What’s in it for you?
- Reward and recognition through Cash incentives and a generous commission package, paid weekly !
- 30 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Early finish on a Friday
- Company incentives
- Free refreshments
- New state of the art offices
- Genuine career progression
- Training and on going coaching
What do you need?
As well as being sales driven, motivated, ambitious and a strong team player with a passion to succeed. You must also be…
- Driven by success and holding core values.
- Previous Customer service/ telesales experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong work ethic
- Proven record of success
- Have the ability to maximise sales when presented with the opportunity.
- You will be looking for stability, career and longevity.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer