My client is looking for resilient, tenacious sales individuals to join their expanding teams. Working as a Lead Generator you will;
- Make outbound telephone calls to prospective business customers.
- Offer a range of services across our portfolio of “cost saving solutions”, this would include procurement of waste, water, energy, business insurance and PDQ machines.
- Identify the decision-maker within that company and through rapport building, identify/find a need for our services.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- The “lead” or potential opportunity is then managed by an experienced energy consultant and driven to convert into the sale.
- You will receive reward and recognition for every sale made
In return you will receive;
- Uncapped commission and “month following” incentives, and we reward on all sales – no triggers or caveats here!
- The next most important aspect for most folk: Holidays! We offer 23 days + Bank Holidays, but a host of additional days, some “gifted” for the Christmas Period + Holiday Buy Scheme + additional days for length of service.
- Perhaps a touch cautious and super sensible, but it’s important we look after you with a Healthcare Cash Plan, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance for everyone.
- Work to live – we let you go back to your family, or your wild weekend, or both, with a 3pm finish every Friday.
- Give something back – use your Charity Volunteer Day to make a difference, choose who you’d like to give your time to.
- Give your commitment to us, and we’ll throw it right back at you with our Long Service Awards; complete 3 years and receive a £1000 holiday voucher and an extra holiday on a Friday. The longer the service, the better the award!
- Every penny counts; whether it’s a cinema trip with the kids, a weekend away with pals, or a pair of designer sunglasses, our online “Perk” store enables you to access 1000’s of discounted rates with high street brands.
- Your well being and health is as important to us as it is to you, so we offer discounted gym memberships and hotel and spa facilities (locally and nationally).
- Celebrating success – we love to recognise everyone who makes a difference from the top sales people through to our apprentices and unsung heroes within our an Annual Summer Conference – a full day luxury corporate event to reflect on the past 12 months, followed by an outdoor BBQ, marquee and live music seeing you into the evening.
- Work hard, Party Hard – a month never passes without at least one social or sporting event; music festivals, black tie charity dinners, corporate seats at premier league football matches (as well as localised events), O2 tickets for world class events and a fully expensed Christmas knees-up – we make sure your diary is full.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Sales experience, preferably in a cold calling telephone sales environment – this could be B2C or B2B.
- Energy sector experience is preferred but not essential.
- Success in sales – it could be from any walk of life – if you can sell one product or service, you should be able to sell for us.
- Be able to listen and question effectively, to overcome objections.
- Be able to work well under pressure and enjoy working to targets.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer