National law firm currently looking for a Legal Administrator to join their modern offices based in the City Centre. The role will best suit an experienced Administrator looking to join a busy, lively environment with strong attention to detail and a proactive working attitude.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and looking to progress as there are opportunities to do so within the business. The role will start off as a Fixed Term contract for 3 months with a view for it to go permanent.
- Maintaining the in house databases and filing systems
- Liaising with clients and other parties
- Supporting with projects in an admin capacity
- Liaise effectively with all departments
- Processing and validating incoming post dealing with a range of queries
- Take telephone calls in a professional manner and redirect calls or take messages where necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Delivery orientated and work well under pressure
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with colleagues across the business
- The ability to manage priorities under pressure including both regular and one-off tasks
- Flexible in approach
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
You will be part of a large friendly and hardworking team, so a people focused individual will very much enjoy this environment.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer