Location: Birmingham city centre 3 days in the office & 2 days at home. (Flexible)
Benefits package: 25 days holidays, great pension scheme, annual staff bonus, generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave…etc
Supportive and friendly environment
Supporting approximately 2x Partners
- To provide efficient administrative and exec assistant support to ensure Partners effectively.
- Maintenance of diaries, scheduling meetings and direct contact with clients.
- Ensuring documents and records are stored appropriately, including ensuring filing and e-filing is up to date and accessible.
- Distribution of agendas, itineraries and meeting papers
- You will be the first point of contact for clients and have regular communication with them (taking messages, arranging meetings etc.), so should demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy and sensitivity in all your communications.
- Coordinating domestic travel logistics and events
- Supporting with presentations and tender documents
- Compliance and money laundering checks
- Compliance with all departmental systems and policies such as e-filing
- Making sure all client finance is up to date.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous PA/Exec Assistant experience within a law firm or other professional services is a necessity
- Experience with dealing with multiple diaries and travel arrangements
- Very conversant in MS Office. Eg Word and Outlook
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Personable and confident
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise effectively.