My client are currently looking for Legal Secretary to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. Their offices are based on the outskirts of Manchester which comes with parking facilities. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys a close knit team where you’re supported and trained. The hours are 9-5.15pm with an hour lunch.
- Answering calls and taking detailed messages from clients
- Audio typing of documents
- Opening and closing client files in accordance with standard procedures
- Maintain diaries and making appointments
- Responding to internal and external telephone enquiries in a professional manner, acting as a filter to manage and control call
- Creating, editing, amending and storing of correspondence and documents in the appropriate electronic file
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Typing up dictation as well as editing, proofing and formatting documents
- Filing and keeping the records up to date
- Coordination of meetings, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary arrangements are made and that they attend meetings on time and with the appropriate documents/presentations
The successful candidate will possess strong Legal Secretary skills, pay attention to detail, produce a high quality standard of work, excellent typing skills as well as IT skills. The successful candidate will also have the ability to work individually as well as part of a team and be able to work to deadlines in an efficient manner.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer