We are recruiting for a full time legal secretary to start immediately in Lincoln City Centre. This is a permanent position and the role will entail a certain amount of travelling between branches to provide administrative legal support. Working hours would be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join a professional and challenging working environment.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Creating and managing important paperwork.
- General secretarial and administrative support to various departments.
- Efficient organisation and management of client files.
- Arranging appointments and meetings in line with the relevant diaries.
- Dealing with telephone calls in a professional and helpful manner
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and will hold a full clean driving licence. We’re also looking for individuals who have experience working in legal environments as well as audio typing. A proactive working approach and excellent interpersonal skills are also key for this position.
If you are an experienced individual looking for a new, challenging opportunity, please submit your CV or call 01522 534319.
Cordant is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer