£16,000 – £18,500 DOE
My client, a well established residential letting company covering Gloucestershire are currently looking to expand their team by taking on a Lettings Negotiator. This role is a full time, permanent position.
- Liaise with landlords and tenants regarding lets
- Organise and attend viewings
- Deal with customer enquiries
- General administrative duties
- Generate terms of business for landlords
- ARLA desirable or working towards
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Sales/Lettings experience
- Customer service experience
- Negotiation skills
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm and every other Saturday 9.30 – 12.30 (please note, you may be required to occasionally work outside these hours to accommodate viewings) 28 days holiday are standard and will rise with every year of service.
Interested? Then we’d really like to hear from you. Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview or call the office on 01452 330340 for more information.
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer