My client is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their City Centre based offices.
The successful candidate will be is proactive, positive, enthusiastic, friendly to join our busy office.
The role will involve qualifying potential tenants, identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties, viewing properties, negotiating offers and liaising with internal and external parties.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
– Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely manner
– Register applicant’s details and property requirements
– Negotiating offers between the tenant and Landlord
– Dairy management for viewings
– Co-ordinating move ins and move outs
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Photograph property and advertise on property portals.
– Prioritise daily workload and work to deadlines
-Strong interpersonal skills, ambitious, strong administrative skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise, excellent IT skills, polite and professional telephone manner, keen attention to detail and competent with Microsoft Office applications.
If you are a driven individual looking to take their next step in the estate agency world, this is the role for you. Our client offers a fantastic career path where ambition and hard work is highly rewarded. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well run, independent Estate Agent with an excellent reputation in prime locations of Manchester.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer