My client is currently looking for a Logistics Administrator to work in a busy office, the ideal candidate will of worked in logistics dealing with clients, drivers and client deliveries.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a pressurised environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to proactively communicate on various levels with the organisation
- Ability to prioritise activities and multi-task
- A proven ability at problem solving with an analytic approach
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Proficient IT skills
- You will be required to work shifts including weekends, all shifts are rotated and the successful candidate will be expected to work all shifts.
- Experience using the Orcale System is desbriable
This role will start on a temporary basis with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
All candidates must be flexible to work different shifts.
Due to the location of the company candidates must be able to drive.
Cordant People are an equal opportunist employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer