Cordant People has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Logistics Operator to join our client based in the Falkirk are.This role gives you the chance to work with a successful and growing business.
Please note that this is a very physical and demanding position and the selected candidate must be flexible as shift patterns vary depending on the demand of the business.
Your role will involve the following Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe and accurate bulk loading, packaging and warehouse activities
- Assist technical teams where required on projects
- You will be cross trained in all operational areas as required (FLT training will be given)
- Ensure minimum waste on site
- Ensure to work at a high level of accuracy and follow training and procedures
- Actively involved in achieving KPI’s set by the Terminal Manager
You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You will be willing to help and assist with all aspects of the business and be a team player to ensure the delivery of the company’s service standard.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for this role and would love the opportunity to develop in the logistics sector then please submit your CV now.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer