Are you a confident, customer sales driven Leader in Logistics?
Are you looking to take charge of your role and be given the freedom to make the decisions required to manage a team of 3 staff?
If you answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you.
Our client is a leader in the logistics and supply chain sector, they are looking for their next team leader who is able to guide and support their team and customers regarding service, support, inventory queries and management alongside the day to day running of your team.
You will be responsible for
- Customer satisfaction by the upkeep of SLA’s – OTIF fulfilment
- Call handling
- Inventory management
- Complaint resolution
- Liaising with import and export to maintain the freight flow
- Collection and delivery of stock using own fleet or subcontractors.
- Management reporting
- Ensuring Quality processes are adhered to
- Daily ledgering of accruals and customer invoices
- Bonded warehouse admin (CFSP Entries)
Who are you?
If you possess the following characteristics – we want to hear from you!
- Quality Driven
- Customer Focused
- Professional and Diplomatic
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Loyal and committed
- Strong administrator
- Communicate well both verbally and electronically
- Health and Safety focused.
- Attentive to detail is crucial to this role
Our client would like to move quickly on this role so please do not hesitate to apply – email or for more information – alternatively please call 01295 267004 to arrange an interview
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer