Our prestigious Client is recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor based in Cheltenham.
The role offers a competitive salary, work vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
The Maintenance Supervisor role will include the following daily duties;
- Maintenance installs
- Green Roof Installs
- Wall Installs
- Remedial Works
- Liaising with clients
- Completing site surveys
- Supervising contracted staff
- Checking drawings/measurements
- Problem solving
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Hard and Soft landscaping skills
- Basic horticulture and irrigation system knowledge
- Full driving license
- Previous supervisory experience (minimum 3 years) within the industry
- Great team player
- Driven and self motivated
The organisation is committed to supporting all staff in both a personal and professional capacity. They are well established and pride themselves on there employee oriented culture and excellent training provisions.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer