I am currently recruiting for a 3rd Line Support Advisor who for a company based in Huddersfield.
- To provide technical support to external clients, predominantly in IT and technical facilities management services.
- Working remotely, on-site and consisting of IT technical support, system installation monitoring, maintenance and other technical duties related to the direct delivery functions of the business.
Technical support of customer needs and demands, 1st line to 3rd line
- Comprehensive use of the ticketing system, SLA’s, responses, ensuring customers’ expectations are managed
- Monitor work tickets assigned to the job holder and others to ensure they are being acted upon
- Make calls from customers directly to assist the others on the service desk
- Monitor the status of customers supported systems using the incumbent tools
- Monitor the backup systems we provide to our customers
- Monitor the antivirus and antispam systems we provide to our customers
- Support senior engineering on remote and on-site works as required. This will require working on-site autonomously
- Participate in providing on-call services as and when required
- Provide support to other Directors in the pursuit of growing and developing the business
- On site installation works including PAT testing, fixed electrical testing etc. subject to correc certification
- Continually expand knowledge of our services, improving and enhancing personal skills
- Keep client technical documentation up to date
- Maintain excellent communication with all clients, especially those with live work tickets.
- Experience working in a similar position
- Must have technical IT experience
- Salary is competitive depending on experience
- Monday – 8.15am – 5.30pm, Tuesday – Thursday – 8.30am – 5.30pm, Friday – 8.30am – 4pm.
- Clear progression opportunities
If this is something that you would be interested in then I am keen to speak with you!
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer