My client are looking for a management accountant to join their small and friendly organisation. This individual must have at least 3 years as a management accountant.
- To oversee the running of the financial systems,
- Liaising with suppliers ensuring availability levels are maintained
- Support other staff in learning how to use financial systems- giving training.
- Support the director of Finance in compiling finical policies and procedures, and compliance (vital you understand the implementation of these also).
- Provide training to staff on the us of systems
- Work with HR regarding costing of recruitment ect
- Monitoring debt levels and bringing them to the attention of the Finance Director
- Working with payroll provided to ensure accurate information is provided
- This list is not extensive
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Management Accountant. Financial Accounting experiences is also required.
- Minimum of three years experience of working as a senior financial management level
- Has to be AACA or CIMS qualified (or equivalent).
- Excellent understanding of financial controls
- Experience working with stakeholders in different sectors
- Previous experience as a ‘hands on’ Management accountant
- Keen eye for detail
- High level of organisation
- Office and Excel skills
- 37.5 hours a week
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer