£25,000 – £28,000 DOE
I’m currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an expanding, market leading company.
The Management Accountant will provide essential support to the CFO.
You will complete weekly reports responding to any queries raised by the CFO and The Board, delivering timely management information, as well as providing daily operational support to cross functional teams.
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in the world at the moment and this is an opportunity to move into a fast paced environment and to help the company grow further.
The Role for the Management Accountant
- Provide financial information to the CFO by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Process tax payments and returns.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies
- Data reporting by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Comply with the local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA preferable
The basic salary for the Management Accountant candidate is £25,000 -£28,000 per Annum depending on experience.
- Friendly working environment.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free parking
- Government Pension scheme
- Working Hours Mon 9-6pm Tues – Thurs 9.5.30pm Fri – 9-5pm
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
However, we will consider your CV for any other suitable positions.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer