Manager – Recruitment – New Division
Location Dublin, Ireland
Type Full time, Permanent
Salary Competitive + Commission + Bonus
Contact Adam Stirling – Cordant Group
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a full UK driving license to be considered for this position.
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
We are investing heavily in the growth of our Dublin business and currently looking for an experienced and accomplished recruiter, with proven track record in business development to join our business as an integral part of this operation.
You will be tasked with targeting new business in the commercial, contact centre and engineering sectors and will build a team around you to ensure we maximise on potential revenue.
- To demonstrate a sound business acumen in the production, implementation and execution of operational and sales plans which align to business plans, considering current reality, market share, competitors, opportunities, pipeline contingency, pricing, future actions and control mechanisms to ensure you are achieving budget expectations and strive to open new opportunities continually.
- Lead the continual increase of productivity and sales activity to demonstrate year on year growth of sales revenue, margins and profit ensuring an exceptional fulfilment rate for client service levels and satisfaction work as a 360 degree sales professional and leader.
- Up to date knowledge of competing markets both locally and nationally with a good understanding and ability to predict social, economic, and political trends to enable flexibility, agility and diversification to ensure performance within budget.
- Effectively manage the relationship between all stakeholders, ensuring candidates, mobile workers and clients key decision makers perceive us to be the Agency of Choice providing a high calibre of individual service whilst developing an exceptional brand reputation and collaboration.
- Effectively manage and lead a team of individuals ensuring they are fully competent, provided clear direction and targets, regularly met with and provide feedback to ensure they take ownership of their role and perform to expectations and work as an effective team.
- Facilitate all team members onboarding and personal development with regular coaching and encouragement for self development and career development paths in place to continually improve their performance and delivery.
- Complete regular (weekly) and purposeful prospect and existing client visits identifying gaps between expectations and delivery. Continually developing these relationships with a focus on decision makers and influencers with the design and implementation of solutions where necessary.
- Analyse and evaluate account activities, costs, margins, operations, budgets and forecast data to understand, manage, track and deliver progress towards both monthly and annual budgeted requirements and targets along with service reviews and analysis to respective client KPIs and satisfaction.
- Produce, maintain and execute operational plans, meeting notes and paper trails to ensure performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we are looking for somebody with an extensive background in recruitment who is excited by the prospect of building something new, but with the backing of a large, well established national brand.
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you would like a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling – Internal Recruitment Manager at the Cordant Group. You can find all of my contact details on LinkedIn
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer