Are you an experienced Production Operative seeking a full-time permanent role?
Can you demonstrate a stable work history?
Do you have hands on experience of building and manufacturing solid items?
Can you demonstrate the ability to operate machinery by hand?
Are you committed, hard working with excellent attendance record?
We are seeking an experienced Production Operative for our client situated in the east end of Glasgow. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, working 35 hours per week. The rate of pay is £9 per hour. This is a permanent role.
** Please note candidates are required to demonstrate a stable work history, must have excellent attendance and timekeeping.
The Role –
- Monitoring the work area to ensure the workplace is safe and all machinery is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
- Ensuring all daily machine safety checks are completed in line with the trained SOP’s and PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) schedule
- Ensure areas are inspected / maintained in accordance with local Health & Safety Standards and work within Standard Safe Operating Procedures
- Complete appropriate quality assessments
- Operating hand held machinery
- Assembling products
- Building and manufacturing solid items including glass
- Quality checks
- Updating paperwork and dispatch items
- Must have previous manufacturing assembly experience
- Be capable of working as part of a small team
- Be capable of working on own initiative to problem solve and generate improvements
- Strive towards continuous improvement methodology
- Excellent eye for detail
- Focus on delivering to target and adapting to the needs of the production environment quickly
- Awareness of potential quality issues
If you want to apply please click the apply button ensuring you attach your most up to date CV.
Cordant People are a national recruitment consultancy. Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Dundee and Aberdeen.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment business. Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer