Cordant people are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Operator – Mixer for a client of ours based in Monmouth. This would be a 12 week Temporary to Permanent role.
You would be joining a well established and very successful company based in Monmouth. You would be a key member of the Production team. If you have experience in food manufacturing or if you have a FLT license then this would be advantageous.
Main but not all Job Roles:
- Gathering correct Ingredients
- Weighing out Materials
- Mixing Ingredients to specific requirements
- Lifting heavy Ingredients into the Mixer
- Keeping the site clean
- Compressing Ingredients
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Preferably food manufacturing experience (Not essential)
- Folk lift truck license (Not essential but desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Mathematical skills, due to weighing
- Very strong work ethic
- Clean Shaven (due to health and safety reasons wearing a face mask) for candidates benefit
- Flexible (willing to move around the site depending on work load
- Great team player
- £9.11 an hour
- Days regular 8 – 4:30 Monday to Thursday 8 – 3:30 on a Friday
- 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays a year
If you are looking for a great company to work for with great benefits and a very rewarding job then and you have the skills above then please apply.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer