This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a leading global engineering company. Our client based in South Molton is a part of an Aerospace Group, producing and modifying components for leading aerospace and defence companies worldwide. The site has close links to other sites in the UK and globally.
We are looking for a motivated Manufacturing Team Supervisor to oversee activities associated with manufacturing and production. You will drive continuous improvement in production, quality, and safety.
- Managing personnel responsibilities and development
- Deliver effective goals and performance management of all team members
- Drive communication and performance through meetings
- Implementation of Lean activities to eliminate waste
- Evaluate and manage manning levels, shift patterns and planning overtime
- Actively engage and recognise employees
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Lean manufacturing/6S, Value Stream Mapping
- Problem solving skills (e.g. 8-D or A3)
- A positive attitude and someone who promotes a learning culture
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Operations
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience leading others
- Proficient in reading and writing English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Jodie Tucker – Cordant People – Barnstaple on 01271 859135 or email me on
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer