Cordant People are representing a leading manufacturing company who are currently looking to grow their marketing team with an experienced Marketing Data Analyst. The right person will have a passion for data and the confidence to work autonomously as well as part of a close knit team.
- Building Forecast models including Traffic, Sales and Audience Growth, etc
- Running regular customer funnel reports, showing any pitfalls in the customer journey.
- Working alongside the Website Manager to identify opportunities for improvements and testing hypothesis
- Monitor and analyse marketing activity against KPIs, providing day-to-day support of marketing reporting and analytics.
- Build and update customer cohort tracking building LTV of different customer groupings.
- Developing and delivering a full retention and engagement programme, identifying
- Order frequency & lapsed customer time frames
- Running and presenting user feedback via onsite surveys
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests from across the business
- Explore and advise on setting up new areas of data collection and event tracking
- Run market analysis data on range size/depth/price.
- 2-3yrs Experience in a similar marketing analytics role
- A strong discipline and love for Data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Google Analytics experience including Data Studio [Essential]
- Ability to present data in an audience friendly way for a range of stakeholders in the business.
- £22 – 25k depending on experience
- Full time, permanent role
- Free Parking
- Great team
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer