We are seeking a Marketing Executive, to help deliver outstanding marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on email and social media. You will need to be a creative thinker, full of ideas and integrate well into a small but busy in-house marketing team. The marketing team is tasked with successfully promoting software and services to over 1500 clients across the UK.
The Role: Marketing is essential to the company, ensuring that we deliver powerful, effective and inspiring communications on our vision, mission and services to prospective and current clients
Clearly demonstrating the benefits of using the client as a performance improvement system.
Within the Marketing Team this individual will contribute to ensure that we deliver high quality, clear, timely and on-point messages. This will be a hands-on role, where you will be creating artwork for email, and web, managing the delivery and scheduling of email and social media campaigns.
Creative thinker, have a good work ethic, be organised, together with great attention to detail. An ability and desire to fully understand our core message, ethos and services is crucial.
The skills we are looking for are:
- Experience of writing and scheduling social media posts (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Email campaign creation (Mailchimp, DotMailer, CampaignMonitor or similar)
- Some creative writing skills
- Management of website content via CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco or similar) (desirable)
- Have used task/project management software previously (such as Trello, Wrike, MS Project etc.)
- Aware of changes to GDPR and impact on marketing
- Data Management (list management, list segmentation) (desirable, not essential)
- Creative skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Similar) (desirable, not essential)
- Experience on paid online advertising (desirable, not essential)
- Understanding of marketing metrics and KPI’s (Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics etc)
- A professional manner, committed, be able to work independently
- Personable and able to work well in a team
##Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer – CP1##
This is a full time role (Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm). The salary is £18,000- £20,000 p.a.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer