Hours – 39 hours per week, additional hours may be required.
Monday to Thursday – 8.30am to 5pm and Fridays 8.30am to 4pm
Travel may also be required to travel to customer sites.
Salary & Benefits: 28k to 30k per annum
Cordant People are working with a fantastic client within the compressed air industry, they are looking for someone who can get the ground running with their marketing needs by working closely with the sales department so that all advertising and documentation is demonstrated on the company’s website accurately.
- Content writing for the Website as well as advertising new job roles.
- Using WordPress to input new information on the website content pages and blog
- Liaising with the Sales Team for information on recent projects/ new products and compiling detailed articles for the News/Blog pages
- Inputting new products on the online shop spreadsheet and content writing for each new product
- Liaising with the external web design team on search engine optimisation and web content
- Managing all social media pages and posting informative content, articles, vacancies and website links
- Comprehensively organising events such as expos and customer and staff conferences and consolidating PowerPoint presentations and marketing materials
- Producing advertising campaigns online and in the form of flyers/ handouts/ promotional items as required
- Researching competitor marketing to ensure that my client stands out and remains at the forefront of the industry
- Attend customer sites to gain testimonials which can be incorporated into articles
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships as a high level of external communication with customers is required.
- Excellent writing and creative skills
- Time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Analytical aptitude, good interpersonal and communication skills, self-starter, detail oriented, and a professional attitude and appearance.
- Team player with great communication skills, as the role requires a high level of communication across departments.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft family of software particularly word, publisher and PowerPoint
- Experience using WordPress
- Marketing qualification or experience
- Experience of Internal auditing preferred
- The role will also involve maintaining the Internal Management System (IMS) with the support of the Senior Management Team in order for us to continue to achieve ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 which involves;
- Ensuring the IMS is signed by top Management and that relevant parts of the IMS are easily accessible to staff, such as on noticeboards (Quality, H&S and Environmental Policies and R15 Objectives
- Ensuring supporting ‘R’ documents are maintained and completed where appropriate
- Ensuring that all related documentation is available and up to date in preparation for external audits from IMSM
- Ensuring that the IMS is discussed with relevant management and that the organisation strives for continuous improvement
- A key part of maintaining the IMS is carrying out internal audits.
‘Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.’
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer