Marketplace Assistant – German Speaking – £22,000-£24,000 DOE
I am looking for someone to join an enthusiastic, highly motivated team.
MUST be fluent in German AND English!
Based at their HQ in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and as part of this energetic team, you will play a key role in growing their on-line/ ecommerce business in Europe, with a particular focus on the UK and Germany.
You will deliver exceptional customer service excellence by dealing with and advising on a variety of customer enquiries. This role would suit someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic, has a keen eye for detail and is able to work closely with other team members.
This is a really exciting opportunity, to be part of a FAB team!
What the client requires:
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Experience in creative writing
- Internet trading/ Amazon/ ebay/ ecommerce experience an advantage though full training will be given
- Computer Literate – Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Accurate typing skills
- Customer service mindset
- Willingness to learn new skills
Assistant managing task on Amazon:
– Create Amazon shipments (all countries training)
– Create/follow up/resolve Amazon cases
– Store Front on Amazon (all countries)
– Product uploads / Fix product pages / creativity
– Report Campers (product pages, photos)- Customer feedbacks / reviews – reporting faults to buying team
Helping out with Amazon’s Inventory:
– Fix Stranded Inventory
– Submit Hazmat Documents
– Submit any other documents – when needed from Amazon
– Regularly check on deactivated products / reporting these
– Weekly Amazon Report
– Monthly Category Report
– Follow up Amazon News
– Listing Quality Dashboard – NEW – more information needed to be added on Amazon
– Reconcile FBA Shipments
Managing eBay accounts in DE & UK: tasks on ebay and learning about ebay tools (i-ways / ebay vero program)
– Products upload
– Report campers (product listings, photos)
Customer Service (first 1-2 months)
- Responding to emails
– Inbound phone calls
– Taking orders
– Processing returns
– Understanding of their products and customers
What they can offer:
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding, online business based in Harrogate, close to public transport and plenty of parking spaces.
My client offers an excellent salary along with other benefits such as more coffee and cake and two dogs that visit daily!
Normal working hours will be Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm, though you will be required to work the occasional weekend in their peak season in November and December.
There is flexibility working from office & home and they can combine (once COVID finished)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer