My client is looking for a materials coordinator to join their team in Morpeth.
The essential functions of the Materials Coordinator while meeting or exceeding annual goals and objectives are as follows:
- Ensure FIFO disciplines are maintained
- Control, maintain and report manufacturing plan
- Control and scheduling of direct materials for online delivery
- Control all production reporting activities
- Carry out and report stock audits and cycle counting
- Promote housekeeping within the area of control
- Control of local suppliers
- Goods inward function
- Order Prep and Label printing
- Movement of direct materials to point of storage
- Marshalling of direct materials and timely online delivery
- Dispatch area ensuring customer ship dates and requirements are achieved
- Cycle counting and reporting
- ERP System procedures
- FIFO disciplines
- Proper use of material handling equipment by certified staff
- Housekeeping within the area of control
- Time keeping and discipline
- Carry out stocktaking and audits
- Drive OpX activities and initiatives in the Materials area
- Manage absence and staff issues, in-line with the corporate culture and Company policies.
The salary on offer for this role is £18000-£20000.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer