Our client is looking for an experienced Material Handler with a valid Forklift licence to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Due to the site location, own transport is required.
As a material handler, you will be responsible for the day to day movement of materials and stocks within the factory, working closely with the production manager, purchasing manager and Goods in supervisor to meet strict timescales.
Shifts follow a 4 on 4 off pattern, working 7am – 7pm, with some weekend cover required.
* Handle incoming and outgoing goods
* Participate in stock takes
* Material Preparation
* Handle and record waste and scrap
* Heavy lifting
Skills and Experience:
* Forklift Licence essential
* Bendi/Flexi-truck licence highly desirable for this role
* Strong Maths and Numeracy Skills
* Strong PC Skills
* Knowledge of Health and Safety Processes
* Good communication skills
If you are looking to join a well established, local business then this could be a great opportunity for you. Free on site parking is available for all staff members.
If you would like to apply for this position, or to find out more information, please submit your CV to apply or contact 01522 534319.
Cordant People are advertising this as an employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer