Mechanical & Electrical Technician
Excellent Salary + Benefits
Due to expansion a established multinational company in Braintree are currently looking to recruit Technicians to join their existing service team. This is genuinely fantastic opportunity for anyone who has experience in, or an understanding of Electrical Assembly or repair and is looking for a new challenge or the opportunity to jump start you career!
- Carry out routine inspections by following written procedures regarding H&S, Servicing and environmental requirements.
- Carry out repairs when necessary
- Complete repair reports
- Repackage repaired and inspected products
- Monitor own works quality ensuring that it meets required specifications.
- Liaise with Team Leader on any issues
- A strong attention to detail
- Computer literate including MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience in a Quality Control role would be advantageous
- Experience using hand tools is essential rather
- Ideally for this role it will help if they have some electrical experience.
- Mon to Thurs 8:15am – 5:10pm Fri 8:10am – 4:00pm
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension and Life Insurance Scheme
Key Words: Electronics, assembly, inspection, test, repair, production, service, maintenance, engineer, aerospace, aircraft, aviation, fitter
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer