We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Technician on behalf of a client in the Harrogate area. Salary from £33,000 and £38,000 depending on experience with excellent benefits.
As the successful Mechanical Technician you must:
- Be hard working and motivated with proven technical experience within a multi system M&E environment, with sound knowledge of procedural and legislative frameworks.
- Provide a safe environment for all users of the premises, promoting a safety culture and ensuring your team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- Hold recognised qualifications (minimum HNC or BTEC) in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline. Along with Gas Safe recognised qualifications which cover the maintenance of Gas Fired Domestic and Commercial Boilers and Flues.
- Hold a current UK driving license with your own transport, able to commute to the outskirts of Harrogate.
As the successful Mechanical Technician your role will involve:
- Completing PPM and reactive tasks to a scheduled planner on Mechanical and HVAC plant, these tasks would be undertaken on Gas and Oil Fired Boilers, Air Handling Plant, Pressure and Circulating Pump Systems and Air Conditioning Plant.
- Managing the site maintenance team in line with company procedures including formal performance management processes, labour management, grievances & disciplinary investigations as appropriate.
- Working within a great team to deliver quality standards and achieve individual and team performance targets.
- Carrying out other reasonable requests made by your Line Manager including working in areas other than those to which you are accustomed.
Are you looking for your next challenge? / Are you seeking an immediate start? / Do you want to be a successful Mechanical Technician?
To apply for the Mechanical Technician role please call chandler on 01423 501 171.
CP1 – Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer