Are you a skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a contract role in Gloucestershire? Do you have experience working in the Food FMCG Industry? Are you skilled in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance? Are you happy to work a 4 on 4 off shift (2 days, 2 nights) Are you looking for a contract running for at least 3 months? If so please read on…
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35-£38 per hour depending on experience
Must be able to start asap (if you have a short notice this should not be an issue)
4 on 4 off shift (2 days, 2 nights) (7-7 shift)
3 month contract
Experience in the Food and Drink industry FMCG
• To observe, recognise and report on machinery or component defects or symptoms of impending failure and provide CMMS data
• To service, adjust and repair machinery and equipment using the necessary tools in a safe and proper manner.
• To examine machinery and equipment and report on condition, performance and plan of action for improvements.
• Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance to agreed schedules.
• To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
• Complete planned corrective and performance improvement work.
• Coaching of operators with asset care tasks
• Identify Improvements and implement within the OE framework
• Identify life cycle issues and raise these with posable recommendations
• Use and support simple 5WHY OE techniques / RCA techniques through to 100 year fix
• Use and support departmental 5s programmes for workshops and stores
• Continuous transfer of knowledge and best practice
If you are interested please apply and Max Carr from Cordant will contact you