My Client is looking for a New claims administrator to join their highly qualified and experienced team which consists of Solicitors, Trainee Solicitors and Litigation Executives who provide a quality and effective service to all of their clients.
The new claims administrator will communicate with clients across a range of personal injury law from Accidents at Work to Medical Negligence; from Serious Injury and Road Traffic Accidents to Dental Negligence and Holiday Claims.
- The new claims administrator role is understanding the customers needs and be able to assist.
- Taking details from clients that are relevant to their case
- Liaising with the clients and third party insurers
- Liaising with other parties involved (repairers, hire companies, police, witnesses)
- Opening files on the case management system (Proclaim)
- Completing documents on behalf of clients when necessary
- Performing relevant searching and checks
- Take, deal or redirect all incoming calls, ensuring messages are immediately relayed to the relevant individual
- Use of the back office systems, databases, and spreadsheets
- Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- As a new claims administrator you will be keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- The ability to confidently liaise with other parties.
- Work independently, as well as a part of a team when necessary.
- Good listener with effective communication skills
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Disciplined and focused to give 100%
- Reliable and motivated
- Ability to learn multiple systems and processes
- Ability to problem solve and find the solution quickly and effectively
- Knowledge and experience or word, excel and powerpoint.
The basic salary for the New claims Administrator is £17,000 per annum. In addition there are a host of additional benefits:
- Friendly working environment.
- Career progression within different sectors of the business.
- Dress casually each Friday.
- Team Lunches.
- Government Pension scheme
- The working hours are 9-6 Mon-Thurs and 9-5 Friday
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
However, we will consider your CV for any other suitable positions.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer