Newly Qualified Immigration Solicitor
Salary – £21,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
My Client is looking for a newly qualified solicitor to join their highly qualified and experienced team which consists of Solicitors, Trainee Solicitors and Litigation Executives who provide a quality and effective service to all of their clients.
I’m looking for a newly qualified solicitor who can hit the ground running and to be able to deal with advocacy within the role and to have excellent time management and also be self motivated to be able to work autonomously.
I’m looking for a solicitor to join a hard working and friendly team who enjoy rewards, such as team events, a monthly bonus structure, early finishes and recognition.
The role will involve dealing with a mixture of personal and business immigration clients from across the region. The caseload will include;
- Visas (Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 5)
- Tier 2 General Visas – For skilled workers including extensions
- Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Advice on recruiting non-UK & EEA Nationals
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Keeping in constant touch with the clients to ensure communication and continuous workflow.
- Diary Management
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- The ability to confidently liaise with other parties and when necessary undertake negotiation.
- Prioritise and effectively work on your caseload.
- Work independently, as well as a part of a team when necessary.
- The ability to work towards and achieve monthly targets.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer