Job Title: NHS Contracts Administrator
Salary: £21263 (BAND 4)
Locations: Wesleyan, B4 (Remote working, but maybe required to go into office occasionally)
Hours: 37.5 Monday-Friday
The Job holder will be accountable for:
- The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative service for all functions delivered through the Contracts Team.
- The role supports the team with the management of projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as and when is necessary for the head of department and the wider team.
- The post holder will administer and attend identified meetings, including taking full minutes or action notes as agreed with the Chair and / or senior manager(s) who lead the meeting.
- The role will also provide administrative support for designated projects contributing to delivery of the CCG’s strategic objectives, as allocated by Senior
- Managers in the team.
- The post holder will need to work closely with the Senior Managers to support them in working with Clinical Leads to deliver relevant elements of the CCG’s annual Operational Plan.
Responsibility for Financial & Physical Resources
- Raise purchase orders to be authorised and to track these using the Oracle system, liaising with authorised signatories to ensure prompt payments to suppliers.
- Develop and maintain effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team.
- Undertaking administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning and mail- out distributions.
- Participate in a range of team and organisational development activities as required.
- The work requires standard keyboard skills, is office-based but will require travel for meetings to a variety of venues.
- To assist in the preparation of NHS Healthcare Contracts, in line with NHS and managerial guidance. To contact providers requesting information, policies & procedures for inclusion into contract schedules.
- To monitor and chase up providers who have not provided the appropriate information for contracts, including signatures.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer