Job title: NHS Recruitment Assistant / Admin
Salary: £18,005 (BAND 2)
Location: Bedford MK44 – Based ONSITE
Hours: 37.5hrs Mon-Friday
TEMP ASSIGNMENT – 2 Months
To provide general clerical /administration support for my clients Recruitment Team as directed by the Recruitment Coordinator and/or Recruitment Manager.
- To work collaboratively across the Recruitment Team to ensure timely acknowledgement and assistance with all enquiries to the department. Predominantly supporting site-based provision of service with colleagues and the HR Operations Assistants.
- To take responsibility for postal duties within the Team
- Provide clerical support to the Recruitment Team as and when required.
- To undertake any other typing or ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- To reproduce and collate documents using photocopier and other machines.
- To be responsible for filing and retrieving documents as required.
- To answer telephone calls and action accordingly dealing with general enquiries or passing on telephone messages as required.
- To support in monitoring the Recruitment email inbox/database systems ensuring
- emails are actioned in a timely manner.
- To provide administrative support to the Employee and Volunteer Clearance Panel
- To provide administrative support for Job Evaluation
Skills essential to the role:
Physical lifting and moving files
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer