My Client – Sunderland Royal Hospital – Require Part time Ward Hosts ASAP.
Taking pride in personal appearance is essential to this role.
This is a part time role. Shifts will mainly be in evenings. Successful candidates must be fully flexible for weekend work.
The hours are 10.5 hr working Friday, Saturday and Sunday 16:00 – 19.30pm.
The Pay Rate for Weekdays is £9.26ph, Weekends are £12.04ph.
THIS POSITION IS INTENDED TO GO PERMANENT FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE AND IS NOT JUST COVER FOR
COVID 19 DURATION.
- Checking meal ordering sheets, to ensure that enough food has been ordered and received
- Liaising with Nursing staff to confirm how many meals are ordered and at what time required
- Dish washing duties
- Table Setting with wrapped cutlery and condiments
- Set trolley with Dinner plates hot & cold
- Collect all dirty crockery/cutlery from wards and clean
- Clean waste disposal
- Collect quality questionnaires from patients
- Regeneration of patient meals
- Deep cleaning of all appliances, cupboards, floors within the zonal kitchen
- Comply with personal and food hygiene regulations
- Reporting of defects (appliances/structure)
- Liaise with supervisor i.e. patients requests and complaints
- Inform supervisor of quality issues
Cordant People Recruitment
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer