An opportunity has arisen for candidates to join our commercial cleaning client based in Exeter City Centre.
As a Night Cleaner your duties would include general cleaning such as vacuuming, mopping and dusting/damp wiping, cleaning of washrooms. You must be able to work with chemicals in accordance with COSHH regulations and work within Health and Safety guidelines. This role would appeal to someone with previous cleaning experience, who is able to use their own initiative after induction training and who is happy to work nights.
Cleaning experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Have an understanding of COSHH.
- Be well presented, polite and courteous.
- Be conscientious and have an eye for detail
- Take pride in your work and be able to work with your own initiative.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be prepared to work nights and undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Be available to complete and induction WC 17/02/2020
- Be prepared to start on Monday 24th February.
Monday to Friday
Term time only (39 weeks)
22:00 – 5:45
£9.30 per hour
Enhanced DBS provided
This is a temporary to permanent position, after a successful 12 week probation period.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer