Cordant People are delighted to be working on and representing a fantastic student accommodation site based in the city centre of Edinburgh.
We are looking for a night porter to work between the hours of 6pm and 8am to cover ad-hoc shifts as and when they are required to be covered.
– Check-in short stay guests and conduct check-out inspections for students.
– Patrol whole site at least every 90minutes in and amongst keeping an eye on all security cameras.
– To ensure the office area and kitchen area is clean and tidy at all times.
– To take bins out when required
– Check common room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
– Ensure bikes are all locked up, in the correct space etc..
If you come from a security/night porter background and are looking for flexible shifts week to week (majority are night shift) then please send me your CV in the first instance).
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fantastic organisation and working environment.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to ever body.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant people welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer