This is a leadership role that demands a high degree of personal engagement across the business. Commercial and analytical skills need to be complemented by the desire and ability to work with and support team members at all levels. This is a work from home opportunity that will require national travel from time to time.
- Overall accountability for the day to day management of the business, hitting KPIs and setting team KPIs.
- Prepare end of month figures for monthly P&L and management meetings.
- Identifying continually where improvements and efficiencies can be made throughout. Areas would include internal processes, warehousing, delivery and customer communication.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and after sales service are continually achieved.
- Involvement with key customer and supplier partnerships.
- Working closely with the Director with an active role in monthly meetings, planning and review of plans.
- Must have experience of managing small teams
- Experience of P&L responsibility
- Spreadsheet and relatively tech savvy is important
- Previous industry experience isn’t critical, attitude and enthusiasm for the role are key factors.
- A hands on approach to all areas.
- Flexible working approach.
- 25 days holiday
- Work from home package
- Health cash plan
- Pension contribution
- Personal development budget
- Company products discount
- Annual performance related bonus
The successful candidate will be someone who’s looking for a diverse, hands on role with key responsibilities and support from management in delivering its ambitious growth plans.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer