We are recruiting for Office Coordinators to work full-time in Lincoln to join growing and fast-paced environments.
We are looking for individuals with experience dealing with the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers and suppliers in a professional manner and arrange meetings accordingly.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence via telephone, post and email.
- Keep company news and information up-to-date on an internal system.
- Use electronic databases to input data and search for information relevant to ongoing projects.
- Assist in the delivery and products and services to local customers.
- Use office equipment to create resources and literature such as booklets, files, etc.
These are only some of the general tasks that you may be carrying out on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for individuals who are capable of multitasking and working well under pressure. Good attention to detail and a methodical approach to workload are highly desirable. The ideal candidate will be well-presented, have experience handling customer and client relationships and will be an excellent team player.
Candidates must be computer-literate and proficient using Microsoft Office.
Cordant is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer