Team Supervisor/ Shift Supervisor – Industrial/Warehouse
Type Full-time, Temp-Perm
Contact Stacey Robinson – PMP Recruitment
Shifts Patterns – Monday – Friday 07:30am – 16:30pm to start. Could change to either Wednesday – Saturday or Sunday – Wednesday
– Working within an on site team
– Daily management of agency staff
– Checking and verifying worked hours for agency staff
– Achievement of KPI’s for site
– Manage compliance of all candidate application packs
– Working alongside management to achieve volume requirements
– Client Management that includes responding to client requests for hiring, information, reports as and when required in a timely manner
– Management of productivity for our workforce
– Internal PMP reporting / KPI reports
– Cost control meeting
– Ensuring quality candidates are recruited into the client site
– Disciplinary management
– Leadership skills
– Motivational Skills
– Problem Solving abilities with a collaborative approach
– Bias for Action
– Well developed organising, control and planning skills
– Intermediate level computer literacy, including word and excel
– Planning and organisation
This is an extremely demanding role, supporting a growing fulfillment centre, working with a customer who demands the very highest standards.
Therefore the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a track record in on site recruitment and passionate about worker engagement.
In addition the successful candidate will be a team player and will require tenacity and a flexible approach to work duties and hours of work especially during the peak period.
PMP Recruitment is part of the Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Stacey Robinson at PMP Recruitment.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer