Onsite Recruitment Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum DOE
Full time, Permanent
We are seeking a motivated and passionate Onsite Manager to join our PMP Recruitment team in Exeter. We are looking for an enthusiastic manager to lead a strong, efficient and professional recruitment operation, to ensure the effective delivery of labour to our contract.
Are you looking for your next challenge, where you can put your ideas and expertise into place at an innovative and world class Distribution Centre? We are looking for a talented Site Manager who shares our passion for continuous innovation and customer satisfaction to lead our Site Activities in Exeter.
Key responsibilities as our Site Manager include:
- Ensuring KPIs are met including fulfilment rates, absence, attrition and client process compliance – whilst providing continuous improvement strategies
- Ability to deep dive key metrics and provide feedback and solutions to the client
- An appetite for people development is key in managing and developing Shift Management teams
- Excel at being a team leader with proven experience of leading a team
- Natural aptitude for maintaining key client relationships – able to enhance PMP and client relationship to ensure 1st class delivery of service
- As Site Manager you will oversee the new starter induction process and documentation requirements
- Responsible for verifying payroll on a weekly basis
- Ready to take on a site with a volume of workers during peak times
What we are looking for in our Site Manager:
- Strong desire for continuous improvement and a desire to succeed
- Ability to multi-task in a target driven and fast paced organisation whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working hours, particularly during peak periods is required for the Site Manager role
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and people skills – with a natural ability to lead a team
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling – Cordant Group. You can find all of my contact details on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer