I’m currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator to join my clients increasingly busy Operations team.
The main focus of the Operations Administrator role is to deliver exceptional customer service both internally, by supporting the team and also externally to clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and consistent standards of administration for both the
Operations Team and Sales Team, liaising with suppliers to support the teams in successfully packaging
our client’s tour proposals.
- Creation of sales documentation and supporting literature accurately and to a high standard and within turnaround times.
- To include all sales documentation (eg quotation, provisional booking and confirmation letters) using our bespoke template system.
- Source and manage key options with accommodation suppliers accurately and effectively ensuring you request key suppliers in the first instance and in line with company strategy. Manage all expiring options with the team.
- Safety Admin to include – checking to see and then requesting if required – hotel audits, overseas coach company audits and attraction audits on a weekly basis and then diarise to chase until received. Update spreadsheets regarding audits, as necessary.
- Creation of tour documentation and supporting literature accurately and to a high standard and within turnaround times.
- To include all payment acknowledgements, invoice preparation, visit requests, final documentation etc using our bespoke template system.
- Populate our bespoke operating system with all data requirements.
- Knowledge or passion of the travel market is favourable but not essential
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel
- Can work in a fast paced environment, accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – good spelling and grammar
- An urge and keenness to learn
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer