Cordant People are currently looking for an Operations Cleaning Manager to join their busy growing team based in the Gorseinon area.
Hours of work: 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri (Mon-Sat depending on workload)
Rate of Pay: £22,000 + depending on experience (Salary to increase once trained)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To help develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of client’s representatives, promoting the company whilst keeping a high degree of confidentiality and protecting the company’s interest / reputation.
- Attend client meetings, create reports as required, ensure minutes are produced, that actions are recorded and completed within the agreed timescales.
- Recruitment of new cleaning staff/ sourcing & instructing sub-contractors.
- To produce cleaning quotes for the company as required.
- Ensure that you identify all employees training needs, recommending training programmes, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all training.
- Annual leave for all cleaning staff must be managed effectively so there is no shortfall in service to the client.
- Deal with complaints efficiently and in a professional manner in accordance with the company / client procedure. Implement actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensure that all employees are wearing the correct uniform at all times in accordance with company procedures.
- Encourage safe working practices always and ensure that all employees have a good understanding of all duties undertaken.
- Ensure that all employees have been issued with the relevant PPE, that it is worn and used correctly at all times.
- Ensure that all employees work the correct number of hours and adhere to the signing in and out procedure.
- Ensure that poor performance, attendance and punctuality is managed effectively and in a timely manner in accordance with the company procedure.
- Plan and allocate cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Allocation of employees to meet the service requirements, resource management and additional works.
- Maintain labour and material / chemicals levels within the agreed budget.
- Ensure that quality standards are consistently achieved and maintained. Carry out regular audits on quality standards, document failures, analyse results / trends and put in place procedures and processes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Implementation and management of the company’s Health and Safety policy.
- Ensure that all risk assessments and method statements have been communicated to all employees, that they work in accordance with these documents at all times.
- Management of the safe use of equipment / chemicals and ensure that they are fit for purpose i.e. Valid PAT Test and in good working condition.
- Ensure that all non-working machinery / faults are reported in line with company procedure.
- Attending regular training sessions both on and off site, as required.
- Adherence to the company’s policies, procedures and systems in accordance with the relevant manuals and current legislation.
- Management of all Subcontractors, where required.
- Carry out any other duties in consultation with management which may be required to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Be able to step in and carry out site work on a regular basis
- Develop the business into new avenues and tenders
- Various administrative duties / reports/ budgets/ invoices/ weekly rotas etc
For more details and information, please submit your CV for immediate response
Cordant people is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer