CP2 ; Cordant People are equal opportunities employer!
This role will involve you working from pick sheets, using voice picking techniques and meeting realistic deadlines so a keen eye for detail & accuracy is vital.
Hygiene duties, detailed order picking and understanding the importance of Mis-picks will form a large chunk of the job role on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate :
- Must hold previous picking experience
- Will be familiar with voice picking techniques (PREFERRED)
- Be looking for long term work
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Will be available for work within the next 1-2 weeks
You will be working on the following shifts :
- Mon-Fri 6.00am-12.00pm. Please note some shifts could be extended depending on business needs
The rate of pay is £10.54 per hour
If you feel this role is the one for you then submit your cv today or call the office on 01204 478970.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer