Become part of one of the fastest growing organisations in the North East. Join an evolving, fast
paced, friendly telesales B2B team as an Outbound Sales Agent.
My client are a utilities consultancy with over 25 years of industry experience, which they are looking to pass on to you.
Benefits of being an Outbound Sales Agent:
- Base salary ranging from £18-£30,000 (Per Annum)
- Holidays, we offer 30 days inclusive of Bank Holidays and the Christmas Period off.
- Generous Uncapped Commission + Benefits (Including an enhanced Maternity and paternity Scheme + Much More)
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm as they value having a work/ life balance!
- Annual/Christmas and Summer parties
- Training, development and continued support with genuine opportunities of career progression
We are looking to recruit candidates who are focused on success, who strive to achieve with commitment and passion in joining an expanding organisation. They offer development and training throughout your career.
You will be sourcing and generating your own client pipeline, understanding the organisation and energy needs, searching the market and advising them on best solution to suit those needs whilst ensuring we always comply with quality and market standards. The Sales Agent will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to dial outbound UK business clients and effectively question a prospect to establish a need and provide the best solution, by using our services for Gas, Electric and Water necessities
- Exceptional organisation skills are essential
- Having a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding and consulting clients
- Developing a progressive relationship with clients, from implementation through to maintenance of their contract
- Excellent rapport, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Achieving monthly Revenue and KPI targets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00 per annum
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer