Role: Outbound Customer Service Advisor
LocationL: Wythenshawe (M22) Manchester
Salary: £19,500 (+ £100-£500 per month bonus)
Shifts: 37.5hrs per week between 8am and 9pm (mon-fri)
- To deliver fantastic customer service to internal and external customers.
- To answer incoming calls against agreed criteria to ensure the customer receives a positive and friendly experience.
- To convert inbound / outbound calls into quality appointments through a service to sales ethos.
- To liaise with Clinic Managers to ensure that ‘venue’ consultation dates are fully booked.
- To make outbound calls to potential customers who have enquired through our website and third-party websites with the objective of converting into quality appointments.
- To treat outbound calls the same as inbound and develop a fantastic rapport leading to a quality appointment
- To work on a shift basis that will include weekends.
- To ensure both quantity and quality of appointments are delivered daily.
- To deliver results against department key performance indicators.
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer