Are you looking for a fast paced Sales Advisor role? Would you like to work with one of the top UK media companies? Start your sales career with excellent training and development, Read more below!
Permanent role working 40 hours per week between 10am-8pm Monday to Friday and between 10am-6pm on weekends. All candidates must be flexible between these hours.
Salary – £18,137/annum paid fortnightly,plus generous bonus package. Averages can vary between £300-£1200/month.
Campaigns: We have a few different campaigns, including Winback (call customers who have left in the last 12 months to convert them back to being a customer), Prospects (calling customers who have shown an interest in the products), Mobile (calling customers about Sky Mobile or sim only offers). They are all slightly different but are all outbound and sales based, where targets are the focus. We will let you know which group is planned in for each date you are supporting on.
- Pride Park, Derby. There is parking on site, but it can be limited. Lots of public transport links, close to the main train station in Derby and lots of bus stops / routes that run by.
- Mordern large scale office – Canteen and excellent breakout area
- Free Sky TV package whilst in role, with access to all the channels (worth over £1000 per year) + discounts on broadband and mobile.
- Regular incentives run where vouchers, cash and technology are up for grabs.
- Healthshield- gives employees access to cashback on trips to dentist etc, virtual GP’s, telephone counselling and advice line, Thrive (mental health & wellbeing app endorsed by the NHS).
- On-going training & development opportunities.
Covid-19: All these roles are based on site, and so everyone’s safety and wellbeing is a priority. There are one way systems around the building, plenty of hand sanitising station around, and social distancing measures in place. Face masks are mandatory in communal areas, but can be removed when sat at your desk or eating / drinking in the canteen. We have also increased the amount of cleaning time on site and introduced ‘Fogging’ which takes place every 4 week, and leaves a layer of antimicrobial protection on surfaces, which lasts for 30 days
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer