Would you love the chance to work in a fast paced and fun team environment with a company who invest in staff training and development?
Would you love to work for a company with excellent incentives and facilities?
- On site gym
- Variety of incentives run throughout the year
- Free on site parking
- On site subsidised canteen
This could be the start of a new career for you!
Cordant People are currently recruiting for motivated outbound sales advisors working with our client based in Larbert.
What To Expect:
- You will be paid weekly with an hourly rate of £8.21 – £8.33 and will receive monthly, performance related bonus, with excellent earning potential!
- You will be working for one of the most recognised brands in the country
- You will be given the opportunity to develop a long lasting, financially rewarding career
Previous outbound sales experience would be beneficial but it is more important that you have the drive and motivation to exceed expectations. The job itself involves:
- Contacting members of the public and giving advice
- Generating sales
- Working to achieve and exceed targets as set out by your Line Manager
- Dealing with customers positively and professionally
- Updating all information on the internal database
- Full understanding of companies Products
This really is an excellent opportunity where you will receive fantastic training before you are expected to speak to customers. You will also receive ongoing training and support so that you can grow and develop with this forward thinking and growing business.
You must be able to pass a credit check and a Disclosure Scotland, criminal records check.
If you would love the opportunity to work with an employer who will support and nurture your talent and believe you have the skills and drive to succeed in this role then please apply now.
Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments.
We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer