My client is a global family owned business and have an exciting opportunity for a PA/Marketing executive to join the company in a newly formed dual role.
Reports to: Director
Working Location: North Shields, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: Very Competitive.
Benefits: Very good benefit package.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday flexi hours.
This is a full time permanent position reporting to the director. This is a newly created role which incorporates PA duties with some marketing duties. On offer for this role is a very competitive salary and great company benefits package along with flexible working hours.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with emails, correspondence and phone calls;
- Managing diary and organising meetings and appointments;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Organising events and conferences;
- Reminding the Director of important tasks, actions and deadlines;
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence;
- Managing databases and filing systems;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Conducting research on behalf of the Director;
- Analysing data and producing reports;
This is a full time permanent role available immediately.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer