Your new role:
The role of the Part / Qualified Accountant will offer the successful candidate a huge amount of variation and exposure including statutory accounts, management accounts, bookeeping and VAT.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following:
- Reporting directly and deputising to the Office Manager
- Working with sole traders, limited companies & partnerships
- Prepare statutory accounts, VAT returns, payroll and personal and corporate tax computations
- Manage own portfolio of clients
- Experience in using Xero systems
Furthermore, should you be capable of taking on additional responsibilities, the business is dedicated to creating a personal development plan to ensure you reach your full potential.
What’s on offer:
The role will offer a highly competitive salary of £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You will be part qualified via CA or ACCA and have some experience of working for a well regarded firm over the last 2 + years. In addition you will be organised, ambitious and have excellent communication skills.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer