We are currently recruiting for one of our clients in Hambleton who require a Part Time Accountant ASAP.
This is a brand new role that has been created and the company currently uses Sage and Excel, but if you have experience in other systems, this would be desirable due to moving systems.
This is a family run business so somebody who can work in a small team is important, as well as being really flexible, organised, adaptable and hardworking.
Due to this being a brand new role and the business evolving, we are looking for somebody who can be really flexible with part time hours. Somebody who can work 5 days a week is favourable, or 4 full days.
Customer side of the job:
- Managing the day to day payments received
- Allocating them to accounts
- Inputting into SAGE
- Dealing with any queries by phone and email
Supplier side of the job:
- Ensuring that stock has been received compared to the invoice
- Liaising with the warehouse to check
- Sign off invoices and pay invoices
- Daily logging into the bank account and paying invoices and bills
- Month end accounts – running stock reports and other reports and creating and compiling spreadsheets
- Chasing up bad debt
- Payroll for c20 staff
- End of year accounts – help the accountancy firm that they use
- Will have admin duties to do, so must be flexible and help the other teams
If you have not received a response within a couple of weeks, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We will contact you if there are any other suitable roles. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer